Friday 1 January 2010

INTRODUCTION to BIUSS' PROJECT

Assalamu'alaikum...

For this semester, I will use this blog for my English for Social Science project. So, by and bye we (me and two of my teamwork) will use this blog to exchange informations and ideas on 'Suicide Among University's Students in Malaysia'. If anyone out there who always view this blog and happen to have any compliment or comment to make, you are all welcome to do that. But make sure it is in English since we will be using this blog for English for Social Science. So, every posts (including my pictures) that we will post are all on behalf of this project and have no other intention whatsoever. Please react to all the posts positively and we are open to any comment to upgrade our English usage. May it be useful to us and everyone out there.
Our research objectives are:
1) To investigate the suicide rates among university's students in Malaysia
2) To find out the factors related to suicide among university's students in Malaysia.
3) To determine on ways to overcome the suicide among university's students in Malaysia.
Thus, here are the research question that we will be answering:
1) Are the suicide rates among university's students in Malaysia are increase?
2) What are the factors related to suicide among university's students in Malaysia?
3) What are the ways to overcome the suicide of university's students in Malaysia?

As for a start, I will introduce myself a little bit. My name is Nurhidayu binti Rosli. I am from Penang. I am taking Political Science course under Faculty of Social Science and Humanity and this is my second semester in UKM. I was born in August 8,89 ( this is important so that my peers know how August people work things out ;P). Thats all I think for now. Hope we will enjoy our project as much as I hope. May Allah help us. InsyaAllah.




I am Nor Azreen bt Che Kamarudin. I was born in August 2,89 in Kota Bharu Kelantan. I am staying at Rahim Kajai's college. My course is social work under Faculty of Social Science and Humanity. I am 1st year and this is my second semester in UKM. I join this topic with ayu and liza as a group. I hope we all can success with this project.





I am Norhaliza binti Basiron, I was born in October 10,90 in Johor Bahru. Now,I am in semester 2 in Social Work programme under Faculty of Social Science and Humanity. As I study in UKM,I'm staying at Dato' Onn College. With cooperation with my two beloved friends, I hope our project work will be the success project.


~ Creating ideas for lives ~

No comments:

..:[ VisiTors ]:..

Free Hit Counter