Sunday 28 February 2010

EXPERIENCE IT AND YOU WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT IT (SUICIDE)







Assalamu'alaikum...

So far, I agreed with all the details that Yen has pointed out. However, I have a different view on ways to overcome suicide among university's students in Malaysia. I think its a practical way and quite interesting. I've been thinking about the most influental ways to overcome the feeling of commiting suicide quite few days. That's why I did not respond to Yen's post as soon as possible as I always have done before this. I was trying to search for any clues everywhere and on Friday I have found it. Well, the idea came out of blue. Want to know? Keep reading.;)

My focus is to give the best ways to the individual who feel like they want to end their own life. In most cases in Malaysia, the victims (students) always use the most recent method of suicide i.e. jumping from higher places whether jumping from the bridge (most likely on Penang bridge which is my hometown~shame), from higher floor or from the chair (hanging themselves).

Thus, I have been thinking...how's it feel jumping from high places? Why they chose that method? Remember about my previous post mentioning about my feeling when I look down from my friend's apartment? The desire to jump was bubbling in my mind. Juz to experience it. I didn't know why I have that feeling. Is it me alone, or everyone has the same desire? On the train when I was on my way home, when I crossed the coach, I looked out from the door. I felt the desire to jump from the train. Weird...huhu.

"I juz can't ignore this feeling"....like what the lyric in this blog's song, so I have been thinking the best way to experience the feeling of commiting suicide so that I understand how the victims feel. I have made a speculation that the suicide's victim actually do not want to end their life. I mean, they actually want to end their feeling of depress only. By jumping and smashing their brain, they would feel depressless. However, Allah juz gave one body for each soul. Thus, the moment your soul gone out from your smashed body, you cannot find another body to reside. So, you remain as a regret soul hunting other people. (opss...out of topic...what am I talking about?)

Back to the topic, so, last Friday, when I was leisuring myself in the room, my friend came and told me she wanted to go to Times Square. Without hesitating myself, I was offering myself to follow since I was in a depress state (konon...). Actually I wanted to test my Touch n Go card. What a go! I was thinking the best way to end my depression.

At this point, the moment I saw the Cosmo's World Theme Park, theres a spark in my eyes...glittering. I have found the best way to commit suicide (end my depression). P/s: I am not an atheis so religion is the utmost solution, but here's I was trying to understand and to give the best way for the risky suicide victims (mostly lack of religion understanding) so they can try this first and then think twice before they become regreted souls.

In order to experience how's it feel to jump from higher place, me and my friends tested the games. However, my friends only manage to ride only three before sloping like drunkers in the seats provided. Me? I have a go for a roaler coaster riding. Thats the climax before I got down from the roaler coaster, walked in a zigzag way, empty stomach whirling upside down, head spinning like a top and the colour of my face paled like a ghost. I composed myself and head to the refreshment counter in order to stabilize the feeling of vomitting. Bought a fresh orange juice ( Twister??) which really twist my stomach and felt like vomitting. Oh no...

I headed to the ladies and stand for about 10 minutes in front of the toilet door without anything coming out of my stomach. Wek...

Okay, enough with the sick feeling. So, what I want to highlight here as a matter of fact, if you want to end your depression by commiting suicide, I suggest you to go to this place first. Experience how you are being thrown into the air with the highest speed and please do not close your eyes which I didn't do, and you will know how hopeless you are. The moment your body lift out from the seat and only depends on the thing in front of you to support your body, this will give chances for you to think whether you really want to end your life in that kind of way (jumping from higher places). Well, at least you still have got your body when you get down from the seat though your body felt out of order in a while. How you turn upside down...hanging in the air...looking at the floor below..wooo..I already felt sick right now.

Thinking back, rationally, depend fully to God is the best solution. No other way round. Taking one's soul is God's right. Not you, not me, and nobody. He created us, and He knows what best for us. Strengthen your religion understanding and your mind will be free from stress and depression. Remember, every clouds has silver lining. Now, the desire to jump from higher places whenever I look down have dissappeared after experiencing the Cosmo's World Theme Park. Now, I know what it feels if we jump from higher places. Thanks Allah for giving me way to solve my inquiries.

P/s: To know the other ways to overcome suicide cases please visit

P/s/s: I am not taking any responsibility for those who work out my suggestion. It is just a suggestion and not academically or medically approve by any established organization or professionals in dealing with suicide cases. Your business is your own responsibility.:)

P/s/s/s: "Men sana incorpore sano"

~ Creating ideas for lives ~

No comments:

..:[ VisiTors ]:..

Free Hit Counter